Archive of Sports Management Resources Newsletters - 2016
- Sports Management Resources publishes a free newsletter. You may
subscribe by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of any page
on this web site. Click
on any article or FAQ in the issue to see that newsletter article
MAY 2016, Vol. 9, Issue 1 -- CONTENTS
- Obligations of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Think Twice About the Idea of College Athlete Employees
- Transgender Issues
- FAQ: Do you have a sample policy that sets professional standards for the written and e-mail communications of employees?
- FAQ: How do I help my staff understand the importance of performing adequate due diligence and the meaning of "completed staff work"?
- FAQ: I'm often asked to give community speeches on the topic of the importance of sports participation for boys and girls. What is your favorite speech on this topic?