Archive of Sports Management Newsletters - 2010
Sports Management Resources publishes a free newsletter on a frequent
basis containing three timely articles and two or three frequently
asked questions (FAQs). You may subscribe by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE
button at the bottom of any page on this web site. Click on any
article or FAQ in the issue to see that newsletter article
JANUARY 2010, Vol. 3, Issue 1 -- CONTENTS
- Don Sabo, Ph.D. announced as new Sports Management Resources Senior Associate
- Model Policy: Preventing Transmission of Blood-Borne Pathogens
- Model Policy: Operation of Athletic Training Facilities
- Model Policy: Dehydration, Cold- and Heat-Related Illness
- FAQ: Are athletes immune from or more susceptible to developing eating disorders?
- FAQ: Should an institution's annual athletic department medical screening examination include screening for sickle cell trait?
APRIL 2010, Vol. 3, Issue 2 -- CONTENTS
- Humility and Thanks -- Never Too Much
- Is it Education or Business -- Definitely Both
- Model Policy: Lightning and Weather
- FAQ: Support Staff - Are we treating them as valued colleagues or indentured servants?
- FAQ: How can athletic departments be more aggressive recruiting minorities in the marketplace?
- FAQ: Is there a methodology for "financial tiering" or "prioritizing" sports programs?