Sports Management Resources publishes a free newsletter on a frequent basis containing three timely articles and two or three frequently asked questions (FAQs). You may subscribe by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of any page on this web site. Click on any article or FAQ in the issue to see that newsletter article.
APRIL 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 1 -- CONTENTS
- The Proper Use and Abuse of Roster Management
- Time to Check on Policy: Sexual Abuse and Harassment
- Cultivation of Donors Made Easy
- FAQ: How do you change the culture of an organization with multiple entrenched and dysfunctional sub-cultures -- when nothing you try seems to work?
- FAQ: How do sport managers best lay the groundwork for confronting the issues of diversity and inclusion in sport?
- FAQ: Will cheerleading ever be recognized by the Office for Civil Rights as a legitimate sport?
NOVEMBER 2011, Vol. 4, Issue 2 -- CONTENTS
- Sample Policy: Ethical and Professional Conduct of Athletics Department Employees
- Sample Policy: Standards of Professional Coaching Conduct
- Coach's Code of Conduct Agreement
- FAQ: Why Does Sexual or Other Abuse of Athletes Often Go Unreported?
- FAQ: Should There be a Special Policy that Addresses the Safety of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Student-Athletes?