- Sports Management Resources publishes a free newsletter. You may subscribe by clicking on the SUBSCRIBE' button at the bottom of any page on this web site. Click on any article or FAQ in the issue to see that newsletter article
JUNE 2014, Vol. 7, Issue 1 -- CONTENTS
- Model Policy: Camps and Clinics
- Residence Hall Policies for Overnight Camps
- The Missing Child Protocol
- FAQ: Can you suggest a good form to be signed by camp counselors, clinicians, coaches and staff members acknowledging that they received training and understand their responsibilities?
- FAQ: Can you recommend a good form to require for parent education and acknowledgement of camp/clinic participant behavior expectations?
- FAQ: Do you know of a good example of a model camp or clinic form that should be used for parent acknowledgement of risks, release from liability, medical treatment authorization and insurance?
DECEMBER 2014, Vol. 7, Issue 2 -- CONTENTS
- Administrative Authority and Perspective: External Misconduct
- External Misconduct Policy Recommendations
- Fair Investigation and Decision-Making: External Misconduct
- FAQ: Is there a need for Congressional intervention in order to achieve the reforms needed in intercollegiate athletics?
- FAQ: What policies and practices would reduce the possibility of academic fraud?
- FAQ: What is needed to fix the NCAA enforcement system?
- FAQ: Should special admissions be prohibited for athletes?
- FAQ: Is there a racial component to the issue of special admission of athletically talented students?